We are seeking new therapists to join our team!
- Come join a group practice focused on learning, growing, supporting one another, and creating a positive work atmosphere.
- We offer competitive pay as a W2 employee with flexibility in scheduling, freedom to see clients in the office or virtually, and excellent consultation and growth opportunities.
- We value and foster an atmosphere of acceptance and growth for everyone.
- We love to read, play, rest, learn, and have fun!
We are looking for clinicans who:
- Hold a current license in Texas (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, PsyD, etc as well as provisional licensures)
- 2 plus years of clinical experience after graduation
- Can commit to two years of professional development at ATX Counseling
- Can commit to seeing 20 - 25 clients per week
- Is committed to therapeutic work that is anti-racist and LGBTQ+ affirming
- Can commit to furthering skills through consultation, workshops, research, attending trainings, etc
- Is committed to self-care
All applicants must:
- Send a resume and cover letter to Kate Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video a 15 - 20 minute mock session with a friend or colleague of you implementing clinical skills.
- Provide 3 professional references.
- Please fill out the position application here.