We are seeking new therapists to join our team!
ATX Counseling is seeking therapists to join our team! A great fit is someone interested in growing, learning new skills through co-therapy & trainings, being part of a team, and having fun.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive, fun environment
- Competitive pay as a W2 employee
- BCBS PPO insurance for full-time clinical staff
- Client referrals
- Office space for in-person treatment
- An organization dedicated to learning
We are looking for clinicians who:
- Hold a current license in Texas (LPC-A/LPC, LMFT-A/LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, PsyD, etc, as well as provisional licensures)
- Has a minimum of one year of clinical experience post-graduation
- Can commit to one year of professional development at ATX Counseling
- Able to see 20 - 25 clients per week
- Is committed to therapeutic work that is anti-racist and LGBTQIA+ affirming
Your Application Packet Must Include:
- Resume and cover letter sent to Kate Carmichael at email@example.com.
- Please fill out the position application here.
- Complete the Adobe Creativity Type Test so we can learn more about you: https://mycreativetype.com/