We are seeking new therapists to join our team!
ATX Counseling seeks therapists interested in growing clinical skills through co-therapy, trainings, collaborative teamwork, and excellent supervision.
What we offer:
- A collaborative, positive, fun environment
- Competitive pay as a W2 employee
- BCBS PPO insurance for full-time clinical staff
- Client referrals
- Office space for in-person treatment
- An organization dedicated to learning
We are looking for clinicians who:
- Hold a current license in Texas (LPC-A/LPC, LMFT-A/LMFT, LMSW, LCSW, PsyD, etc, as well as provisional licensures)
- Have one year of clinical experience post-graduation
- Can commit to one year of professional development at ATX Counseling
- Able to see 20 - 25 clients per week
- Is committed to therapeutic work that is anti-racist and LGBTQIA+ affirming
Your Application Packet Must Include:
- Resume and cover letter sent to Kate Carmichael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please fill out the position application here.
- Film a Loom video introducing yourself and send the link to email@example.com, you may find the Loom link here - www.loom.com